Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Leadership Tuesdays: Integrity In Real Time



It's November and we are deep in football season. With the Indianpolis Colts struggling and star quarterback Peyton Manning injured, I thought back to their heyday when Coach Tony Dungy was at the helm. I was also reminded of a quote on Twitter that I ran across some time ago by one of my favorite NFL coaches:


@TonyDungy: Integrity does not come in degrees - low, medium or high. You either have integrity or you do not. I read it and then inserted the question: "Do you have it?" And then I hit "Retweet" button.


Who knew that in just a few hours my own question as well as Tony Dungy's quote would be echoing in my thoughts? Later that afternoon, I sat in Traffic Court in Washington, D.C. waiting on a Hearing for a ticket I had gotten for having my cell phone up to my ear while driving. I wasn't even talking on the dog-gone phone. I had the phone up to my ear because...

For the rest of the story, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment